If you love great food and fine wine, and if you’d like to expand your knowledge of both while in the company of other like-minded people, we invite you to become a member of the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs. When you join the Chaîne:
- You are a member of an international gastronomic society with chapters around the world.
- You belong to a fellowship of professional and non-professional members.
- You are a member of the Vancouver Bailliage with access to all local events.
- You are entitled to attend Chaîne events worldwide.
- You enjoy the member benefits offered by all Chaîne properties.
- Your Chaîne membership is transferable worldwide.
The Vancouver Bailliage is pleased to welcome new professional and non-professional members.
- If you are interested in joining the Chaîne, please contact the Bailli.
- Potential members are encouraged to attend at least one Chaîne dining event. To attend a dinner, please contact the Bailli.
- Once you’ve decided to join, you will receive the Chaîne membership form. The completed form (along with the joining fee) is sent to Chaine international headquarters in Paris.
- New members enjoy full privileges of local Chaîne membership immediately upon receipt of the completed membership form and fees.
- New members receive full membership in the year of their joining as well as full membership for the following year. Joining early in the year maximizes your membership.
- New members are inducted into the Chaîne by the National Bailli of Canada at a formal dinner held each year in November. Each member receives a distinctive professional or non-professional Chaîne ribbon as part of the induction ceremony